MORE Spray + Foam
MORE Spray + Foam contains the same cleaning ingredients as our powder cleaner, but without micro-abrasives. Use the spray cleaner setting to clean horizontal or easy-to-reach surfaces, or the “foam” setting to clean vertical surfaces. For hard to reach surfaces, the MORE spray head works upside down!
MORE Spray + Foam Removes:
M ineral Deposits
O ily Residues
R ust Stains
E veryday Grime
Surfaces to use MORE On
Surfaces not to use MORE On
- Faucets and fixtures
- Handles and pulls
- Bathtubs and showers
- Toilets – Remove mineral deposits from the bowl rim
- Tile and grout (not recommended for colored grout)
- Rust stain remover
- Vehicles (test first)
- Sporting equipment
- Rotate trigger spray nozzle to ON position.
- Open nozzle flap to choose spray/mist option for horizontal surfaces, or close nozzle flap to choose spray/foam option for vertical or hard-to-reach surfaces.
- Apply product to surface.
- Rub area thoroughly with a cloth or sponge, non-scratch pad, or scrubber.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
Important: Although this product is a gentler formulation, some ingredients in MORE Spray + Foam may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before cleaning fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum, or brushed metal surfaces – including appliance exteriors – test first on a small, inconspicuous area.
Water, Citric Acid, Oxalic Acid, Surfactant, Fragrance
If product is accidentally ingested, drink milk or water and call a doctor immediately. If product comes into contact with eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. Do not mix product with other chemicals, including bleach or ammonia. For prolonged use or sensitive skin, handle product with gloves. This product is safe for septic systems.