Tough enough to tackle a greasy grill grate, yet gentle enough to use on glass, BKF Cleanser is the product you can trust to get the job done.
Our original 1882 formula powdered cleanser still delivers premium cleaning power for stains on non-porous surfaces.
- Eliminates stubborn rust from surfaces.
- Cuts through tough grease.
- Restores shine to uncoated stainless steel and porcelain.
- Use it to also remove tarnish, water spots, mineral deposits, and more.
Where To Use
Where Not To Use
- Stove cooktops and exteriors
- Countertops (non-stone)
- Porcelain or ceramic dishes
- Drained floors
- Bathtubs and showers
- Tile and grout (not recommended for colored grout)
- Rust stains
- Plant and pollution grime
- Vehicles and boats (test first)
- Brake dust on wheels (test first)
- Sporting equipment
How to Use
Some ingredients in our powdered Cleanser may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before cleaning fiberglass, plastics, anodized aluminum, or brushed metal surfaces – including appliance exteriors – test first on a small, inconspicuous area.
- Wet surface to be cleaned.
- Sprinkle a small amount of Cleanser on the dampened surface.
- Rub gently with a wet cloth or sponge.
- Add more product as necessary.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
Glass Oxide Abrasive, Oxalic Acid, Surfactant.
If product is accidentally ingested, drink milk or water and call a doctor immediately. If product comes into contact with eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes. Do not mix product with other chemicals including bleach or ammonia. For prolonged use or sensitive skin, handle product with gloves. Do not inhale dry product. Wet product immediately after dispensing.